Some jurisdictions also require notice concerning other means of collecting personal information; for those jurisdictions, this Policy also explains our practices regarding personal information obtained from sources other than our websites, such as written or verbal communications or information collected when you visit one of our properties.
Please read this Policy carefully before submitting personal information about you to us. Also, please note that this Policy does not apply to our processing of personal information on behalf of and subject to the instructions of third parties.
OWNERSHIP OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Automatic Collections: As with most web sites, when you visit our Web Site, we automatically collect and store the following, non-personally identifiable information:
- The date and time of the visit
- The type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser)
- The URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
- The object requested
- Completion status of the request
- The originating IP address
- Pages visited
This automatically collected information is used by us to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our Web Site and to assist us in making our Web Site more useful to visitors. This includes analyzing these logs periodically to determine the traffic through our servers, the number of pages served, and the demand for certain areas of our Web Site and topics of interest. These logs may be preserved indefinitely by us, used at any time and in any way deemed necessary by us, and disclosed to any third party without your knowledge or consent. We do not link this automatically collected data to any personally identifiable information.
How We Use Information:
We use your information as is disclosed at the time we collect the information and in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests or inquiries. For example, we use your information to fulfill requests or inquiries.
- To improve our products and services and for related business purposes. For example, we use information to understand our visitors and customers. This includes looking at website usage trends. We also use your information to make website and product improvements. We might also use your information to customize your experience with us. We may do these activities using the tracking tools described in this policy.
- For security purposes. For example, we might use information to protect our website or our company. We might also use information to protect our customers or our business partners.
- To promote Party O’Clock and our related companies. For example, unless we tell you otherwise, we might send you notices of special promotions, offers or solicitations. We might also notify you about new website features or product offerings.
- To communicate with you about your account or our relationship. For example, to let you know about issues relating to your relationship with us.
Voluntary Collections: As part of our normal business practice, we use our Web Site to facilitate communication with the general public and Party O’Clock business customers. In doing so, it is often necessary to collect personal information as part of that process. For example, you may request that we contact you by providing your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and a description of the services requested. All personal information submitted by you is completely voluntary. We may use this voluntarily provided information for purposes of responding to your immediate request and for future contact and communication with you. We may store any personal information that you provide to us solely through our Web Site in a secure location, until such time as you request that we delete your personal information as set forth in the “Access to Personal Information” section below or until such time as we deem such personal information no longer useful in our normal business operations. Our deletion or disposal of your personal information will be performed in a manner to insure the utmost protection of your personal information.
We may transfer your personal information to a successor entity or individual upon a merger, consolidation, or other reorganization or sale of substantially all assets of the applicable business, in which we participate.
E-mail: By sending an electronic mail message to us you may be sending us personally identifiable information. In these cases, we may retain the information as long as necessary to accurately respond to your request. Please be aware that e-mail is not necessarily secure from interception or misdirection. For your own protection you may want to communicate sensitive information to us using a method other than e-mail.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
The cookies themselves will not contain any personally identifiable information, but they may be linked to any personally identifiable information that you enter on our Web Site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change this in your browser settings. The “Help” feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain personal information about you for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
The security of any personal information that you provide to us is important to us. We use generally accepted industry standards to protect any personal information submitted to us by you; however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
1-720-257-9060 Toll Free in the U.S.
Business Buddies, LLC dba Party O’Clock
14656 W. 56th Dr.
Arvada, Colorado 80002
Attention: Web Master